I’m pleased to inform you that our friend (Brian Dunhill) organises the exceptional event on the 1st of December 2016.
The UK Chapter of American Citizens Abroad cordially invites to attend and meet the Speakers at 4th annual London Town Hall Evening Thursday, 1 December 2016 18:30 to 21:30 To be held in Central London
(To ensure the safety of our event, location to be
disclosed by direct email upon registration) Some of the topics to be covered during the evening include:
– Update from Washington, including comments on recent Presidential election, from ACA’s Legal Counsel Charles Bruce;
– Innovations in the banking sector including the ACA / SDFCU bank accounts for US expats;
– Update on Non-domicile and other relevant US / UK tax legislation. Are you prepared?
– Brexit: What does it mean for Americans living in the UK?
– General Tax / Estate and Wealth Planning Information: What should you be asking your advisors?
Moderator: Michael Larsen, Chairman, ACA UK Chapter. They will have experts from leading London-based firms including Frank Hirth, Westleton Drake Tax Advisors, Tanager Wealth Management and Metro Bank. Keynote Speaker: Penny Egan, CBE and Executive Director of the Fulbright Commission in the UK as our keynote speaker. Penny will speak on the subject of “The importance of educational and cultural exchange in the 21st century: An overview of the US-UK Fulbright programme”.
Additional Speakers: We will also hear from Ronald Packowitz, Head of US Citizens Services at the US Embassy, and from Stacy Hillard, Chairman of American Voices International, a non-partisan Political Action Committee. Additionally, you will hear from Patrick Gregory and Elizabeth Nurser, co-authors of “An American on the Western Front: The First World War Letters of Arthur Clifford Kimber 1917-18”. Attendance is free of charge to all ACA members. All others: In advance £35 via Eventbrite. Join ACA: $70 per annum, $55 for seniors. For further information on terms and how to join please see: https://americansabroad.org/support/membership/
At the door £40 per person Please note seating is limited.
Link to the event: https://www.meetup.com/American-Club-of-London/events/235510503/
See you there!