Admin/Tax preparer position – Full – time
- excellent levels of administration, communication and organisation skills
- good numerical skills, ability to work within tight deadlines
- successful candidate must be reliable, punctual, professional, competent, proactive, able to multitask, enthusiastic, open-minded and have required potential and drive to take business forward
- expected to log in all new jobs and expected to manage all incoming and outgoing documents from and for our clients.
- maintain good levels of knowledge with Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel, Outlook
- ideal candidate would have University degree and office related work experience
Company will provide stimulating and challenging environment, opportunities for carrier growth and promotion.
Company will also pay for your studies to obtain US tax qualification (details will be provided at the interview).
Commitment to study for US tax qualification is required.